About the Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Revlon LipSticks

 These are some Revlon Lipsticks i've gotten lately i just wanted to show you :) I toke some pictures of my lips wearing each one of these:)

This is my natural lips, Without any color or lip balm on em


This Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsick 455 paparazzi pink I like it its a very light pearly pink :)
Sorry about the extreme bluryness
 This is Revlon Matte 004 pink about it. i really llike this one it is a lightish Coral-Pink color not to bright :)
This is Revlon ColorStay 365 Luscious Rose. This is a Natural Pinkish Brownish Glossy look LipStick i think its a very pretty More natural Pink :)

And that was my lips in Diffrent Colors :) and again these are all Revlon Lipsticks :)
I love all of these colors and  there all very smooth on your lips , very good quality :)

No comments:

Post a Comment