About the Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Hair Mask :)


This is a Montagne Jeunesse "Hair Mask " It proves it can make split ends dissaper and make you  have "the Smoothest hair ever"
It Has to steps. The "Hot Miracle" and the "Shine Serum" you do the Hot Miracle first.
 So What you do is Shampoo your hair and rinse it out and Open the Package and Applly Hot miracle from roots to tips Massage in for 1 minute, Rinse hair and towel dry and then Follow with stage 2 Ultra Shine Serum.
 This is my hair when i have the Hot miracle thing in my hair:)
And no The mask did not turn my hair this color :D

me when my hair isnt completly dry but almost dry:) im happy with the result! my hairs so shiny and smooth -Strokes Hair- Im a big Montagne Jeunesse Junkie and ive never tryed this hair stuff (which is very surprising) but i really like it i'll probally buy it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment