About the Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My eos lip balm :)

This is my eos lip balm in summer fruit
 I just wanted to show ya'all mi eos lip balm in summer fruit :) I really like these eos lip balm things. they taste really good and there shaped really cutely :3 Like an egg :) They come in Around a half dozen flavors (here they are)
  • Strawberry sorbet
  • Summer Fruit (One i have)
  • HoneySuckle HoneyDew
  • Sweet Mint
  • Lemon Drop SPF 15
  • Medicated Tangerine

 This is what it looks like from the side apparntly like i said it looks like a egg (err easter egg!) And yep. it smells really good when you open it (also put on your lips duh) So uh-huh
This is what it looks like whenever you twist it open. just a lil ballish thing. then.....well.....you put it on your lips :3 It makes your lips smell and taste great :)
And these are only like 3 dollers! yeah :)
and yeaah this is my eos summer fruit lip balm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment