About the Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bath & Body Works Christmas Pocketbacs


Yes, of course, I got the seasonal christmas pocketbacs while i was on a recent trip to the mall.
As they were having a 5 for $5 deal going on, that convinced me even further to get em' so...I got these.:)

Take a look!

This pocketbac is called Pink SugarPlum,
This I believe is a new scent this year, so I was wanting to try it alot.
It smells like sweet plums, It has a pretty strong smell to it when you put it on but it isn't really that strong once it dries.
Overall i think it smells pretty good :)

This pocketbac is called Winter Candy Apple.
It does smell like Candy Apple's but more of a artifical type of Candy Apple scent :/
Blegh, I HATE artifical smells, Well overall it's a O.K smell :/
And last but not least, Vanilla Bean Noel
First off this is a VERY STRONG smelling when it first goes on, though after a minute or two, it has JUST the PERFECT vanilla smell :)
Overall its a VERY nice smelling vanilla smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment