About the Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner

We won’t let dry hair drain your style. Our moisture rich formula, with a fusion of Hawaiian coconut and orchid, leaves your hair soft, smooth and moisturized. so don’t discriminate against dry hair.
Being blessed with dry, frizz-prone hair, the promise of soft and smooth hair is just too tempting to ignore, so i picked up these Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration" Shampoo & Conditioner. I was hopeful that it would tame my dry, frizzy, grreasy hair & you'll see if it did when you read on xDD
 
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo
 
 
This Bright Blue Island smelling Shampoo is very mouisturizing. calms frizzy hair and makes youur hair super soft.I t washes off really easily and does not leave my scalp feeling dry either It doesn't give the slippery feeling to my hair, and for the same reason, doesn't leave it tangle-free either, but I always follow this with a conditioner so it really is not an issue for me.
          
A gentle sweet smelling shampoo that calms frizz and mouisturizes nicely :)
 
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
 
                                                                                                                                                                   
 
The pale blue, thick and creamy conditioner smells just as coconutty and sweet as the shampoo
I apply a generous amount and leave it on for about 3 minutes. It washes of fairly easily, and I don't notice any obvious residue on my hair after I wash it off. My hair definitely feels softer and tangle-free without the slippery feeling which I hate. 

1 comment: